Dr. Galit Harel
Field of expertise:
• Child Abuse and Neglect
• Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
1. Roe, D., Dekel, R., Harel, G., Fenning, S., & Fenning, S. (2006). Client's feelings during termination of psychodynamically oriented psychotherapy. Bulletin of the Menninger Clinic, 70. 68-81.
2. Roe, D., Dekel, R., Harel, G., & Fenning, S. (2006). Client's reasons for terminating psychotherapy: A quantitative and qualitative inquiry. Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theory, Research and Practice, 79, 529-538.
3. Harel, G., Atzmon, T., Shapira, L., & Dekel, R. (2013). Group work with mothers whose children were removed from home. Society and Welfare (Chevra Urevacha) 33, 501-517.
4. Finzi, R., & Harel, G. (2014). Parents' potential for child abuse: An intergenerational perspective. Journal of Family Violence, 29, 397-408.
5. Harel, G., & Finzi, R. (2018). Childhood Maltreatment and its Effect on Parenting among High-Risk Parents. Journal of Child and Family Studies, 27, 1513-1524.