Dr. Michal Neubauer-Shani
Academic position: lecturer
Field of expertise:
• political science-public policy
• public administration
• religion and state
Major Publications :
1.Neubauer-Shani Michal and Shamir, Omri, "To Die with Dignity? Political
entrepreneurship and policy change at the patient nearing death issue in Israel" in Jarvis,
Darryl S.L. and Bakir, Caner (eds.) Institutional Entrepreneurship and Policy Change,
Palgrave , Macmillan Press, 2018.
2.Lipshits Hadar and Michal Neubauer-Shani, The state-religion issue in Israel: Is the consociatinal model still alive?", Israel Affairs, (forthcoming 2018).
3. Goldman Ogen and Neubauer-Shani Michal, “Does International Tourism Affect Transnational Terrorism?" Journal of travel research, vol.56, issue 4, pp.451-467.
3. Goldman Ogen and Neubauer-Shani Michal, “Does International Tourism Affect Transnational Terrorism?" Journal of travel research, vol.56, issue 4, 2017, pp.451-467.
4. *Flint-Asheri Shlomit, Michal Neubauer-Shani and Efraim Jaul, "The Policy of Non-Decision: The Case of The Dying Patient Law and the Vegetative State Patients in Israel”.Israel Affairs, vol.23, no.1, 2017, pp.108-124.
5. Neubauer-Shani Michal and Shamir Omri, Public policy and non-decision : The case of the dying patient act in Israel, social issues in Israel, 18, 2014, pp. 61-84.
6. Lipshits Hadar, Neubauer-Shani Michal, Katz Ya’akov and Chaziza Mordechai, citizenship studies in Israel-review, submitted to the Israeli academy of sciences, May 2012.
7. Neubauer-Shani Michal, “Ebb and Flow: The Dynamics of State-Religion Issues on the Agenda in Israel: The Case of the Right to Die (passive euthanasia),” Israel Affairs, vol.17, no.2, 2011, pp.208-223.